Commercial Auto policy

If a business or nonprofit owns or operates automobiles, then it must purchase a Commercial Auto Insurance policy. This policy has several sections that include coverage for a variety of loss exposures:


Auto Liability

Covers Bodily Injury and Property Damage.  Bodily Injury coverage pays claims in the event you're responsible for an auto accident that injures someone.   Property Damage coverage pays claims for damage to someone else's property, such as someone's car, mailbox, or a fence on someone's land.


Medical Payments

Covers costs of doctors, hospitals, and funeral expenses, for driver and passengers in your covered autos, resulting from a covered accident, regardless of who was at fault.


Underinsured / Uninsured Motorist Liability

Uninsured Motorists (UM) coverage pays the cost of damages and injuries resulting from being hit by an uninsured driver or by a hit-and-run driver. It also provides coverage if an uninsured driver strikes you or family members as pedestrians.  Coverage for both driver and your passengers include medical expenses, lost wages, and other injury-related losses.


 Underinsured Motorists (UIM) coverage will pay for damages that exceed the amount of coverage carried by an underinsured driver.


Physical Damage (Comprehensive & Collision)

Collision coverage pays for damage to your car if it hits another vehicle or object, or if your car rolls over, no matter who causes the accident.  Comprehensive coverage pays for damage to your car caused by something other than a collision, such as theft, vandalism, fire, flood, and hail.



Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?

(c) 2017 | Community Insurance Center is a division of Inner City Underwriting Agency, Inc.  | Privacy Policy

Connect with Us